~**First, did you know that today is talk like a pirate day!**~
Book & Author Details:
Book & Author Details:
Cutlass by Ashley Nixon
(Cutlass Series #1)
Publication date: April 23rd 2014
Genres: Fantasy, Young Adult
Notorious pirate Barren Reed has one thing on his mind: Revenge against the man who killed his father. So kidnapping his enemy’s fiancé seems a perfect plan…until he actually does it.
Larkin Lee is more than a pretty face and fiancé to a powerful man. Her fierce personality is enough to make any pirate want to push her overboard.
But when the King of the Orient comes to Barren with a task—to find the Bloodstone, a powerful gem thought only to exist in legend, Barren sees another opportunity to destroy his enemy. Together, Barren, Larkin and a crew of pirates set off to find the stone, only to discover it caused the death of Barren’s own mother and Larkin’s, too. As his strongest allies turn into his greatest enemies, and the life of the girl he kidnapped becomes more important than he ever dreamed, Barren’s quest for revenge becomes a fight to save the Orient.
Cutlass will be FREE on the day of the blitz, and Flintlock (book 2) will be 0.99c
Cutlass-Book-1-Ashley-Nixon- ebook/dp/B00JUI2QJ6/ref=sr_1_ 1?ie=UTF8&qid=1442404281&sr=8- 1&keywords=Ashley+Nixon+ cutlass
Ashley was born and raised in Oklahoma, where the wind really does sweep down the plains, and horses and carriages aren't used as much as she'd like. When she's not writing, she's hard at work on her Master's degree in Library Science and Information Technology, working out, or pretending she's Sherlock Holmes. Her obsession with writing began after reading the Lord of the Rings in the eighth grade. Since then, she's loved everything Fantasy--resulting in an unhealthy obsession with the 'geek' tab on Pinterest, where all things awesome go.
10. Said pirate could kill you.
I feel like this says everything:
9. Said pirate might kidnap you and hold you for ransom.
8. You *might* not be prepared to learn that many of the people you grew up with are friends with said pirate.
7. Said pirate will antagonize you.
6. Said pirate also does not react well when you do not listen to him. Expect harsh lessons to be learned.
5. You also might have to accompany him on an epic quest to save the world.
**No fingers will be lost...maybe.
4. If you don’t get killed, you’ll probably wish you had been after injuries sustained on said epic quest.
3. Said pirate might convince you that YOU’RE really the bad guy.
2. You *might* not be able to tell who the bad guys are—said pirate vs. EVERYONE YOU’VE EVER KNOWN.
1. And last…you *might* fall in love with said pirate.
Let me know why you wouldn’t corss a pirate! a Rafflecopter giveaway